Tyfo® SEH-51A composite consists of a Tyfo® S Epoxy and Tyfo® SEH-51A reinforcement fabric. Tyfo® SEH-51A is a specially woven, one-way glass cloth oriented in the 0° direction with additional yellow glass cross-fibres at a 90° angle, while the Tyfo® S epoxy is a two-component epoxy matrix. Tyfo® SEH-51A Fabric is combined with Tyfo® S Epoxy to provide an ambient-cure wet-layup composite system to strengthen and increase the ductility of bridges, buildings and other structures.
- ICC-ES ESR-2103 registered product
- UL listed, flame retardant assembly components
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61-G registered product
- Proven to have long-term performance and durability
- Has excellent wet-layup and handling properties
- 100% solids, solvent free epoxy matrix
- Low viscosity